The Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 is a durable road bike tyre that is bursting with technology, designed and built for racing on rougher roads. At the heart of this new tyre lies the supple 320 TPI Corespun-K cotton carcass helping the tyre to conform closer to the tarmac, which increases grip, reduces rolling resistance and improves ride quality. Famous for their use and development of graphene in road bike tyres, Vittoria has refined their latest G2.0 compound. With this new graphene compound, Vittoria can now manipulate the core molecular structure of the rubber to specifically enhance the speed, grip, durability or reliability of a tyre. Taking this a step further and using the G2.0 compound in conjunction with 4C technology, Vittoria can even optimise the rubber compound in different areas of a tyre's tread. Using this technology, the molecular structure and thicker tread pattern at the centre of the Corsa Control G2.0 has been tailored to offer durability, while the chevron pattern and molecular structure on the tyre shoulder ensures maximum grip when cornering on unpredictable surfaces.
- Tough premium clincher race tyre
- Super supple lightweight cotton carcass
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection
- 4C technology for increased wear life, better rolling and better grip.
- Weight: 265 grams – 700 x 25mm // 280 grams – 700 x 28mm // 295 grams – 700 x 30mm