SIDI GENIUS 7
- This product is out of stock.
- Incorporates features of resistance, stability, lightness, transpirability, water-repellency and eco-friendliness. It is manufactured using the "Water-Tech” water treatment. Lower environmental impact, less noxious emissions into the air and into the work environment and the fact that not solvents, but water-based products were used, is beneficial to the environment as well as the final user.
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
- The micrometric closure called "CALIPER BUCKLE” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
- HIGH SECURITY VELCRO straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- MILLENNIUM 5 sole's heel pad has a new design and it is very light. The redesigned
- MILLENNIUM 5 SOLE is constructed from injected carbon fibre in a nylon matrix. This infusion of carbon fibre in the nylon increases sole stiffness and durability, ensuring optimum performance in the face of prolonged use and temperature changes.
Read or write a review