SL-K Light ABS BB386EVO road crankset features hollow carbon fiber arms for amazing stiffness and low weight. The adaptable BB386 EVO 30mm spindle will fit a wide variety of frames with a range of BB standards. SL-K Light ABS BB386 EVO uses FSA’s Asymmetric Bolt Standard, with four bolts. Choose from 53/39, 52/36, 50/34 gearing options. The unidirectional carbon finish, updated graphics, and concealed chainring bolts make the SL-K crankset look as fast as it is stiff.
- Hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish
- Forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts with tabcover
- Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems